Face Book has been introduced new time line feature for FB pages at the end of February. The new time Line Format will be effective from March 30 and hence it is good to get some awareness before the entire stuff roll out on March 30 for SMO/SMM guys who maintain personal or Business pages with their accounts.
The new time line look provides the facebook page a blog like feature. Here you get almost all the features like a blog to manage those pages. But I guess the ultimate aim is to give more priority to Facebook Ads at the Right hand corner part of Facebook Marketing, with this new design and it is good for advertisers to get noticed their Ads on the right hand side.
How to get FaceBook page time line?
1) Sign in to your facebook profile
2) Go to URL https://www.facebook.com/about/pages , there you can see a Button “Preview Your Pages” at center.
3) Click on the Button navigates to your pages that you already created. Preview pages in Time Line format and Publish it.
1) Cover photo(850 pixels by 315 pixels)
2) Application Links (blog posts, top products, )
3) Can add custom HTML pages for FANs and Non-FANs
4) Featuring Items on the Timeline With Milestones and “Pin to Top”
5) New Admin Panel
1) Landing Page Tabs will not be Present at new design and it not only give Loss to Big Business pages who created Landing pages to attract Fans but also eliminates Opportunity to Display special offers/products within it.
One can preview Page at
You have a different View point on this article? Discuss your ideas with
Ajesh G Unnithan | SEO Expert Kerala, India